5th Annual Just for the Health of It MSJ 5k 2018
Friday, September 21, 2018
Race start time: 6:30 p.m.
Registration and packet pick up starts at 5 p.m.
Pre-race snack in Seton Lobby at 3 p.m.
Pavilion outside the Administration Building
Mount St. Joseph University
5701 Delhi Road, Cincinnati, OH 45233
Entry Cost Information
- $10 - Undergraduate Mount students, seniors (over 65,) and youth pay $10 per runner until September 20, $15 September 21-race day
- $20 - All other participants by September 20
- $25 - Race day registration September 21
- All participants registered by September 1st receive a free cotton race T-shirt. (T-shirts for later registrants will be dependant upon availability!)
* Proceeds benefit Health and Wellness programming on campus and Delhi community.
Mount St. Joseph University; School of Health and Sciences Attn: MSJ 5K
5701 Delhi Road
Cincinnati, OH 45233
Make checks payable to: Mount St. Joseph University
Five kilometer (5k) looped run/walk course on the campus of the Mount, Sports Complex, and the Sisters of Charity Mother House. The start/finish will be located at the flag pole outside the Administration Building and the Campus Quad. The course will cross continue west towards the Motherhouse before circling the south side of campus. Participants will cross over Neeb Road at the fountain and proceed to the Sports Complex and Schuler Field track. The course will be return to the start line in front of the theatre and end at the Administration Building.
Click here for MSJ 5K Course Map.
Results and Timing
Results and timing by Running Time, LLC. Results will be posted on website.
There will be a post-race celebration in the Quad sponsored by Campus Activities Board (CAB) that will include:
- post-race food for participants
- wellness screenings
- waterballoon fight (Administration Parking Lot)
- awards ceremony
Health-related prizes will be awarded to top individual male and female in each age division.
For more information please contact, BC Charles-Liscombe at 513-244-4890 or firstname.lastname@example.org